We have two slop barges for de-slopping; the bigger one is the only slop barge in the area which allows removal of slops over 300 cbm from a tanker in one time. We can also arrange removal of small quantities of oil residues to our own tank trucks when ships stay in port.
- NAFTA, slop barge, total capa. 1500 cbm, receiving rate up to 350 cbm per hour
- LOTOS, slop barge, total capa. 300 cbm, receiving rate up to 150 cbm per hour
- Tank truck, total capa. 30 cbm
- PUMER1, preliminary recycling station, total capa. 660 cbm, productivity up to 15,000 cbm annually
- MONTU, 2-screw port tug, output 1200 BHP